New Semester, New Paper

As my third year at Tech comes to a close, I am presented with a plethora of exciting new experiences I am genuinely looking forward to. From studying abroad this summer to continuing my co-op job, I can’t wait for the fall semester to start. However, I am most looking forward to being the next Editor-in-Chief of the Technique.

“I’m working to align the Technique staff to better produce content relevant to the students, faculty”

When I began my involvement with the paper as the proverbial grasshopper, designing for the paper on a weekly basis, I had no idea what a giant role it would play in my Tech career. From honing both my technical and people skills to introducing me to an awesome group of people I spend much of my time with, the Technique has afforded me so much in a short period of time.

And so I believe it is my time to start giving back.

This coming year there are many different facets that I hope to begin working on. Be sure to keep an eye open for an expanding online presence, more opportunities to get involved with the Technique and, of course, some of the liveliest content on campus. I’m working to align the Technique staff to better produce content relevant to the students, faculty and staff at Tech and am looking to expand all areas of the paper, from distribution to marketing.

All this, though, would never be able to happen without the wonderful staff of people that applied to and were selected to serve on the 2013 – 2014 Technique Editorial Board. It’s going to be an exciting year!

As always, please feel free to contact me ath [email protected] at any time to discuss any concerns or suggestions for the Technique! Thank you for your readership!