Campus Crime

“b”Bumper Cars“/b”

On May 11th, two vehicles collided on Dalney/10th Street. The accident resulted in no injuries to the drivers or passengers.

An offender was arrested for driving without insurance and disobeying a traffic control device.

On May 13th, two more vehicles collided on Hemphill Avenue near campus. There were no injuries and only minor damage to the vehicles.

“b”Speeding Cars“/b”

On May 17th, an offender was arrested for driving under the influence, failure to maintain lane, and no license on West Peachtree Street at Fifth Avenue. He was transported to the Fulton County Jail.

On May 12th, an offender was arrested for operation of a vehicle without registration or license on West Peachtree Street at 5th Street.

Another offender was arrested on a traffic violation charge for suspended registration, served official notice of personal service, and later released over on 4th Street at West Peachtree Street.

Another offender was arrested for speeding on May 9th but was released on copy of charges after he served official notice of personal service.

On May 10th at Spring Street near North Avenue, an offender was arrested for driving with a suspended license and an expired registration. Over on 10th Street at Williams Street, an offender wanted by the Atlanta PD was arrested.

On Tech Parkway between North Avenue & State St. an offender was arrested for driving without insurance, driving outside license restriction, and following too closely. He was released on copy of charges.

“b”Stolen Car“/b”

On May 9th in the Theta Chi Fraternity parking lot, a green 2000 Jeep Cherokee was reported stolen.