City Scene

Ghosts of Atlanta is a year-round event hosted by the Darkside Tours in Atlanta. It includes a 90-minute exploration of the spooky and petrifying stuff around the city, such as lonely spirits lingering around the streets, haunted buildings, the site of a deadly hotel fire hosting doomed souls and much more. Tickets and additional tour times can be found online at .

Alternative rock bands The All-American Rejects, Taking Back Sunday and Anberlin will be playing at the Tabernacle this Sunday. Since 2005, The All-American Rejects has given out hit singles such as “Dirty Little Secret” and “Move Along,” with over two million digital sales for the two.

Taking Back Sunday has also enjoyed success with the former selling over 600,000 copies of their 2006 album , not to mention the album holding the No. 2 spot on the Billboard 200, and the later claiming the No. 1 spot on the charts last year with their single “Feel Good Drag.” Concert tickets are available online at .

Grammy award winning artist Van Hunt will be playing at Andrews Upstairs tonight with The Jaspects and Janie Chu. Be prepared for a night of musical fusion enhanced by Andrews Upstairs’ amazing sound and lighting units, dubbed to be one of the best in the city. Tickets and more information are available online at .

Having appeared on popular late night shows hosted by David Letterman and Conan O’Brien, not to mention an HBO half-hour special and two Comedy Central Presents specials, comedian Marc Maron arrives in Atlanta to perform at the Laughing Skull Lounge tonight. With his wide range of humor meshed with his distinctive commentary style on cultural and political topics, a hilarious and engaging night is surely guaranteed. Tickets are available online at .